Thursday, October 22, 2009

America America~Land of the free~America America Where will you be~



When the lights are out~What can we see?
When the lights come on~Where will we be?

America America What have we done?
America America get up before the sun~

Our children are sleeping~What can we do to protect them?
They sleep to find rest as they too will have to take this America test~

The future we have~We can not see what's ahead~
The children are asking & waiting~Is AMERICA Dead?

If not for those who try to destroy our soil~
BUT for those who believe we can find rest without turmoil~

Freedom is not free~ it is not to destroy~
Freedom is what we share for all to have joy~

Believe in America we must not drop the ball~
Our children are waiting to see what comes from us ALL~

So get off your tongues and speak of this freedom~
This freedom so many believe is Free~

To those who have died for this thing called AMERICA~
I hope and I Pray it is for all the rights reasons~

I will speak and I will teach till I am no longer able to reach~
So many of of those children who are depending on my feet~

So here is to those who died for my freedom and here is to those who lay young in there sleep~
I am fighting and believing we will be OK~Then I know just exactly what you will say~

GOD BLESS AMERICA~

No comments: